The Oxfordshire Blue Plaques Board
The Board was established in 1999. Under the chairmanship of Robert Evans, FBA, Regius Professor of History Emeritus, it includes representatives of all areas of the county.
Current members are:
- Lord Mayor of Oxford
- Chairman of Oxfordshire County Council
- Chairmen of the District Councils of Cherwell, South Oxfordshire,
Vale of White Horse, and West Oxfordshire
and representatives of:
- Diocese of Oxford
- University of Oxford
- Oxford Brookes University
- Oxfordshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society
- Oxford Civic Society
- Oxford Preservation Trust.
The scheme is administered by the Oxford Civic Society.